- March 27, 2006
- Triptych: Who Bought What and Why?
The collectors and the artist discuss the purchase of Zak Smith's Spidey, Berlin.
- May 30, 2005
- Who Bought Virgil Marti's 'Large Chandelier (Red Stag and Anemones, Reversed)' and Why?
"We paid a studio visit, and decided it would be fun to commission a chandelier for our apartment in Venice."
- November 1, 2004
- Who Bought Yael Kanarek' s Spin_Lock?
What would it look like to put source code in a body? And who would buy it?
- November 15, 2004
- Who Bought David Opdyke's Oil Empire and Why?
It’s not like a Monet flower painting: It has to sink in, then it has a beauty.
- January 3, 2005
- Who Bought Kevin McCoy's 'Our Second Date' and Why?
The illusion of perspective and the framing of the master and close-up—the way you see it happening in real time is like a mini-education in filmmaking.
- February 28, 2005
- Who Bought Jil Weinstock's 'Platinum' and Why?
What’s so interesting for me is to take the idea of Minimalism, where everything is stripped to its basic form, and then build it back up.