- July 13, 2009 | The Book Review
- Comics Relief
Finally, the great New York (graphic) novel.
- May 4, 2009 | The Theater Review
- Diary of a Marathon
On seeing uproarious three-part farce The Norman Conquests in one M&M-fueled day.
- April 13, 2009 | The Theater Review
- Sunshine Supermen
Hair retains its wispy elation on Broadway. Plus, An Oresteia’s beautiful marathon of blood.
- March 31, 2009 | The Theater Review
- Rambo Redux
A daffily powerful one-person play that re-creates the book First Blood. With M&Ms.
- March 9, 2009 | Process
Making the Watchmen’s New York.
- March 9, 2009 | Feature
- The Canon
Top comic-book minds pick New York’s finest.
- March 2, 2009 | Intelligencer
- Brainy Broadway
How Schiller became a sure thing.
- February 23, 2009 | Feature
- Who Worked Hardest for His Nomination?
We rewatched the films starring Supporting Actor nominees and charted the one-shot scene-stealers, the quiet reflected-glory types, and the leads committing category fraud.
- February 2, 2009 | The Theater Review
- Mortgage-Backed Insecurity
At BAM, Sam Mendes’s production of The Cherry Orchard is a bold beginning to a daring series.
- January 5, 2009 | Feature
- The Annotated Script: 'The American Plan'
Richard Greenberg on reworking his breakout play.