- March 14, 2011 | The Movie Review
Win Win's heavyhearted comedy is near perfect, but the cast is flawless.
- March 7, 2011 | The Movie Review
- Dull Day at the Office
Despite its loopy Philip K. Dick origins, The Adjustment Bureau is as bland as a gray cubicle.
- February 21, 2011 | The Movie Review
- I’m a Belieber
His music might be bland, but a new documentary brilliantly packages Justin Bieber’s Furby charm.
- February 14, 2011 | The Movie Review
- Two Places, Worlds Apart
Poetry reaches for solemn, cliché-free uplift; Cedar Rapids, for better oral-sex jokes.
- February 7, 2011 | The Movie Review
- You Give Me Fever
Racy, ripe, and madcap, Kaboom is a delectable surge of hormones.
- January 31, 2011 | The Movie Review
- Just One of Those Strings
Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher get set up by Hollywood.
- January 17, 2011 |
- The Greatest Film
Dog Day Afternoon, Sweet Smell of Success, or Working Girl?
- January 3, 2011 | The Movie Review
- Love Among the Ruins
It’s the dense, high-wire performances of Williams and Gosling that power Blue Valentine.
- December 20, 2010 | The Movie Review
- Punch, Drunk, Love
The year-end awards bait arrives, led by The Fighter, True Grit, and How Do You Know.
- December 13, 2010 |
- The Year in Movies
David Edelstein's top 10 movies of 2010.