- June 2, 2008 | The Movie Review
- Give It to Me One More Time
Sex and the City is the finale the show should’ve had. Indy, on the other hand...
- December 11, 2006 | The Movie Review
- And Opening This Week …
Homeless for the holidays in Will Smith’s feverish Pursuit of Happyness. Plus: Dreamgirls and Mel.
- July 14, 2008 | The Movie Review
- The War Zone at Home
Life on an “Iraqi” stage set. Plus: Brendan Fraser, in 3-D.
- July 23, 2007 | The Movie Review
- There Goes the Ozone Layer
Hairspray lays it on real thick; Sienna Miller and Steve Buscemi go at each other brilliantly.
- October 22, 2007 | The Movie Review
- Ways of Making You Talk
Rendition is rousing despite itself. Plus: Dead-kid season in Hollywood.
- June 30, 2008 | The Movie Review
- Angie, Get Your Guns
Jolie kills, Carell smarts, Hunter Thompson blasts from the past.
- March 24, 2008 | The Movie Review
- Who’s Laughing Now?
With help from Naomi Watts, Michael Haneke repeats the error of his ways.
- April 28, 2008 | The Movie Review
- Every Picture Tells a Story
Errol Morris takes on Abu Ghraib. Plus: The problem with Judd Apatow.
- November 16, 2009 | The Movie Review
- 'Fox' and Friends
Turns out that stop-motion animation and Wes Anderson were made for each other.
- October 15, 2007 | The Movie Review
- What’s It All About, Anyway?
Sleuth is Pinter lite (a relief); We Own the Night does, basically.