- August 23, 2010 | The Movie Review
- Road to Myself
Julia Roberts downs a lot of carbs and has an epiphany. There, we’ve saved you twelve bucks.
- August 9, 2010 | The Movie Review
- A Not So Super Hero
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World is the coolest movie ever … at least for the first half-hour.
- August 2, 2010 | The Movie Review
- The Everyhero
In Salt, Angelina Jolie's CIA agent is a little bit Bond, a little bit Bauer, and a dash of everyone in between.
- July 19, 2010 | The Movie Review
- Dream a Little Dream
Awakening to the leaden reality of Christopher Nolan’s Inception.
- July 12, 2010 | The Movie Review
- The New Normal
The Kids Are All Right’s portrait of gay parenting is fearless enough to be hugely entertaining.
- June 28, 2010 | The Movie Review
- Sweet Escape
Pixar’s Toy Story 3 is a blockbuster with heart, as splendid as the previous two, and tinged with the same ache of nostalgia that drives summer memories.
- June 14, 2010 | The Movie Review
- Ozark Gothic
Winter’s Bone pulls incredibly powerful drama out of a grim, hard corner of rural America.
- May 31, 2010 | The Movie Review
- Heaven and Hell
The pagan martyr of Agora versus the flagrant consumers of Sex and the City 2. Guess who wins?
- May 24, 2010 | The Movie Review
- Come Back, Errol Flynn
Ridley Scott’s Robin Hood steals from a rich legacy while ripping off poor moviegoers.
- May 17, 2010 | The Movie Review
- Jack Abramoff and Other Trolls
But also some very cute babies.