- April 7, 2008 | Features
- Testing Horace Mann
When students created Facebook pages that viciously attacked a teacher, and when their wealthy parents on the school’s board defended them, Horace Mann was forced to confront a series of questions: Is a Facebook page private, like a diary? Is big money distorting private-school education? And what values is a school supposed to teach?
- March 31, 2008 | Features
- Angry Bear
They’d seen hard times, and knew more were coming. But no one at Bear Stearns expected to become Jamie Dimon’s trophy.
- August 18, 2008 | Intelligencer
- Pas Jolie for Time Inc.’s Wretches
Checkbook scoop “sad.”
- October 27, 2008 | Intelligencer
- Irish Investor Is Feeling Lucky
A Manhattan transfer?