- December 23, 1968 | Features
- Women and Power
“As Jacqueline Kennedy was quoted in a New York newspaper profile, ‘There are two kinds of women: those who want power in the world and those who want power in bed’”
- April 4, 1969 |
- After Black Power, Women's Liberation
Once upon a time—say, ten or even five years ago—a Liberated Woman was somebody who had sex before marriage and a job afterward.
- October 28, 1968 |
- In Your Heart You Know He’s Nixon
“. . . In a way, both Kennedy and Nixon have been written about inaccurately. As we learned who Kennedy was only after he died, we may learn who Nixon is only after he is President . . .”
- January 17, 2005 | Intelligencer
- Shirley Chisholm: Front-Runner
The first black congresswoman to run for the White House was used to going it alone.