- May 15, 2000
- Theater: The Toxic Avenger
Blake Nelson takes to the stage -- to read poems about his ex-girlfriend.
- June 10, 2002
- The Collected Blurbs of Jonathan Franzen
- May 29, 2000
- Books: Carl Friedan Strikes Back
- December 13, 1999
- Twenty Questions
No one's invited to Miramax's birthday.
- April 27, 1998
- Literary Lion
Producer Scott Rudins appetite for highbrow fiction and high drama.
- February 21, 2000
- Theater: Americans Stage British Invasion
- December 10, 2001
- Kultur Clash
- August 24, 1998
- Scrapbook: For Rent
- June 5, 2000
- Design: Have You Seen This Graphic Artist?
Tibor Kalman's last project arrives via a new medium -- milk cartons.
- July 8, 2002
- When "Write What You Know" Gets Taken to Extremes
The Sexual Life of Catherine M. is the book everyone is talking about but most are finding too dull to get through. Is it really that tedious? Herewith, an index to (some of) the dirty parts.