- December 20, 2010 |
- 39-41. Because We Have a Roomful of Rothkos, Followed by One of Pollocks, Followed by ...
Right now at the Museum of Modern Art.
- December 13, 2010 |
- The Year in Art
Jerry Saltz's top ten art shows of 2010.
- December 6, 2010 | The Art Review
- Playing It Straight
MoMA’s “On Line” celebrates, but doesn’t liberate, its subject.
- November 15, 2010 | Feature
- The Old Is New Again
Eleven paintings you can’t miss at MoMA’s historic Abstract Expressionism show.
- November 1, 2010 | The Art Review
- The Long Arm of John Baldessari
The conceptual pioneer, subject of a retrospective at the Met, has a lot to answer for.
- September 27, 2010 | Intelligencer
- 2007 Art in 2010
Jerry Saltz on getting the business and none of the art with Dan Colen's new show.
- September 20, 2010 | Feature
- Judge Jerry
How the reality show Work of Art changed me as a critic, for bad and for good.
- August 9, 2010 | Feature
- A Grand Tour
My favorite paintings in New York, in no particular order.
- June 7, 2010 | The Art Review
- Sincerity and Irony Hug It Out
At P.S. 1’s “Greater New York,” a new union of opposing attitudes.
- May 31, 2010 | The Art Review
- In the End, It Was All About You
How “Marina Abramovic: The Artist Is Present” turned the viewer into the viewed.