- May 19, 2014 | Features
- “Let’s, Like, Demolish Laundry”
Silicon Valley is in a bubbly race to wash your clothes better, faster, and cooler. This is not a metaphor. Unless, you know, it is.
- February 3, 2014 | Features
- “Most Well-Known and Beloved Chinese Role Model”
Philanthropist, demolition kingpin, and wannabe media mogul Chen Guangbiao’s quixotic quest for the New York Times.
- January 20, 2014 | Intelligencer
- Our Congenial Web Overlords
Ken and Ben Lerer fund 185 tech companies—and counting.
- December 16, 2013 |
- No Damn Cliff
Timbaland is back to rule the radio. God, says the producer behind Jay Z’s and Justin Timberlake’s latest, “knows when you deserve something.”
- November 25, 2013 | Encounter
- 59 Minutes With Dick Parsons
Riffing on Harlem’s Jazz Age, old and new, with the Citigroup chairman turned club proprietor.
- August 19, 2013 | Features
- 20/30 Vision
Warby Parker has trained its sights on the stylish, “post-wealth” millennial set—as customers and employees.
- June 17, 2013 | Features
- Must Cats Die So Birds Can Live?
Inside an animal-lover civil war.
- June 3, 2013 | Intelligencer
- The Oracles of Google
Eric Schmidt and Jared Cohen can see the future (and it’s mostly good).
- May 6, 2013 | Encounter
- 177 Minutes With Jackie Siegel
Touring ten kitchens, a 30-car garage, and a 10,000-square-foot spa with the Queen of Versailles.
- March 4, 2013 | Intelligencer
- How to Get Hit By a Subway Train
Without being killed.