- December 19, 2011 | Encounter
- 102 Minutes With Nicolas Berggruen
An uptown layover with the “homeless billionaire,” who has just a few plans for saving the world.
- December 12, 2011 | Encounter
- 64 Minutes With Niall Ferguson
A tour of the history of world civilization with the historian provocateur.
- October 10, 2011 | Features
- It’s Good to Be Michael Lewis
He could have made a fortune in business. Instead, he made a fortune writing about it. Plus—a fortune for everyone he writes about.
- September 26, 2011 | Features
- A Holly Golightly for the Stripper-Embezzlement Age
After the crash, financier Ken Starr was revealed to be one of the greatest hustlers of our time. But he had nothing on his fourth wife, Diane Passage.
- September 19, 2011 | Feature
- Nordic Track
The Swedish vampire-god sometimes wishes he could play a “weird little sidekick.”
- September 5, 2011 |
- Cantor Fitzgerald
The firm that lost the most.
- August 1, 2011 |
- “It’s Too Bad. And I Don’t Mean It’s Too Bad Like ‘Screw ’Em.’”
Embattled Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein just can’t understand how he got cast as the Dr. Evil of Wall Street.
- June 13, 2011 | Intelligencer
- Fear of Talking About Sex
Jong versus Jong-Fast.
- June 6, 2011 | Intelligencer
A new speakers bureau, with audiences of one.
- April 18, 2011 |
- What Does It Take for a Female Tycoon to Get Noticed Around Here?
Lynn Tilton is one of the wealthiest financiers on Wall Street. She’s also on a spiritual journey to save America’s manufacturing base. But she’s having trouble getting the respect she believes she deserves.