- October 11, 2007
- 'Business Week' Launches Redesign
Henry Kissinger, Gavind DeGraw, Atoosa Rubenstein and Others Celebrate the Redesign of 'Business Week' Magazine
- October 9, 2007
- Cinema Society and Calvin Klein Screening of ‘We Own the Night’
Mark Wahlberg, Robert Duvall, Eva Mendes, and Others at the Cinema Society and Calvin Klein Screening of 'We Own the Night.'
- October 3, 2007
- Cinema Society Screening of ‘Elizabeth: The Golden Age’
Cate Blanchett, Val Kilmer, Helena Christensen, and others at the Cinema Society Screening of 'The Golden Age.'
- October 2, 2007
- New York Premiere of 'Sleuth'
Jude Law, Joan Collins, Michael Caine and others at the New York Premiere of 'Sleuth.'
- September 27, 2007
- Maybelline's Book Party for Patrick McMullan's ‘Glamour Girls’
Vera Wang, Martha Stewart, Albert Maysles, and others celebrate the release of Patrick McMullan's book 'Glamour Girls.'
- September 26, 2007
- The Recording Academy Tribute
Jon Bon Jovi, Steve Madden, Alicia Keys, and others at The Recording Academy Tribute.
- September 25, 2007
- Elton John AIDS Foundation Benefit
Anderson Cooper, Ozzy Osbourne, Susan Lucci, and others at the Elton John AIDS Foundation Benefit
- September 24, 2007
- Opening of the Metropolitan Opera 2007–2008 Season
Jane Fonda, Patty Smyth, John McEnroe, and others at the opening of the Metropolitan Opera's 2007–2008 Season
- September 20, 2007
- VH1 'Save the Muic' 10th Anniversary Gala
Roger Waters, Mariah Carey, John Mayer, and Others at the VH1 'Save the Music' 10th Anniversary Gala
- September 18, 2007
- Premiere of ‘The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford’
Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, George Clooney, and Others at the Premiere of 'The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford.’