- December 2, 2010 | Weekend Travel
- Amp Up in Amsterdam
Civic buildings, boats, and even a windmill have been repurposed as hip dining and drinking destinations in the Dutch capital.
- September 17, 2010 | Weekend Travel
- Have Your Fill of Art (and Beer) in Munich
Come for Oktoberfest, stick around for boundary-pushing galleries and art museums.
- August 12, 2010 | Weekend Travel
- Club-Hop in Warsaw
Swig local brews, dance till dawn, and wander a labyrinth of bars in Poland’s lively capital city.
- April 1, 2010 | Weekend Travel
- Unearth Avant-Garde Art in Old-World Rome
The contemporary MAXII museum opens in May to bolster the city's growing modern-art scene.
- November 12, 2009 | Weekend Travel
- Spend Less in Lisbon
Known for unbeatable weather and retro chic, seductive Lisbon is also Western Europe’s cheapest capital.
- June 11, 2009 | Weekend Travel
- Test Your Stamina in Madrid
Spain’s capital amps up after dark with dinner in a parking garage, midnight baths, and after-hours flamenco clubs.
- May 14, 2008 | Weekend Travel
- Explore Experimental Music in Baltimore
It's not just home to "The Wire". Charm City's dives and underground venues host a burgeoning scene of art-rock acts and electrifying dance parties.