- April 16, 2007
- Jenné Lombardo, Promotional-Events Executive
"My fiancé loves me pregnant—my boobs get bigger."
- April 9, 2007
- Marie-Claude Nechvatal, Fashion Consultant
"French women always have a little something that makes it. They have a touch."
- March 26, 2007
- Chantal Adair, Student
"I like the color black a lot, but that’s just left over from high school."
- March 12, 2007
- André J., Muse
"I’m wearing calmness."
- March 5, 2007
- Pascal Legrand, Retailer, With Thaïs, Kindergartner, and Gia, 2-year-old
"I won’t say I’m conservative because I am not conservative, but I try to be—how to explain in English?—sporty chic?"
- May 14, 2007
- Robert Rufino, Vice-President of Creative Services at Tiffany & Co.
"I have been on the International Best Dressed List twice, and I’m just kind of like, 'Yeah, it’s great, but so what?'"
- February 26, 2007
- Sam Parker, Art Student
"My advice is, dress to undress, if you know what I mean."
- February 19, 2007
- Dorcas Meyers, Executive Assistant and Hair Model
"Having this hair allows my alter ego to come out."
- February 12, 2007
- Eric Harvey Brown, Art Production Designer
"It gets me a lot of attention, and the ladies tend to like it. What I really want is to win a beard competition, and then cut it off."
- February 5, 2007
- Bess and Kaia Abraham, Jewelry Designer and Preschooler
"The poncho was my mom’s, and it’s maternity. And today I’m wearing inappropriate shoes because it’s so hot where I work."