- April 11, 2005
- What's Hotel Venus's Best Seller?
The Michael Jackson reference doesn’t seem to bother anyone.
- March 23, 2005
- BEST SELLER
Interesting uote about the product
- April 4, 2005
- What's The MoMA Design Store's Best Seller?
This one is all about sentiment—I can’t help but think there’s some of that black-and-white, everyone-get-along implication."
- March 28, 2005
- What's Harris Levy's Best Seller?
"A lot of people who come into the store say, I went to Europe and had these great sheets in the hotel, and the nicer hotels in Italy use these sheets."
- March 14, 2005
- What's The Container Store's Best Seller?
"People really are gung ho about getting organized."
- March 7, 2005
- What's Takashimaya New York's Best Seller?
Metallics are in, and I know Paris Hilton bought one in silver, but she’s not the reason they’re popular. Our clientele is not like Paris.
- February 28, 2005
- What's Ambassador Luggage's Best Seller?
Most luggage companies are doing this as a standard, but no one else offers the same convenient color coding.
- February 21, 2005
- What's ABC Carpet & Home's Best Seller?
It’s fabulous for an indecisive client—people who are looking for something geometric but not intimidating.
- February 7, 2005
- What's Agent Provocateur's Best Seller?
“The corset came back last year; customers think it’s sexy to be fitted into something tight.”
- January 24, 2005
- What's Hammacher Schlemmer's Best Seller?
Apparently, it’s not just for ultrapampered pets.