- March 7, 2005
- What's Takashimaya New York's Best Seller?
Metallics are in, and I know Paris Hilton bought one in silver, but she’s not the reason they’re popular. Our clientele is not like Paris.
- February 28, 2005
- What's Ambassador Luggage's Best Seller?
Most luggage companies are doing this as a standard, but no one else offers the same convenient color coding.
- February 21, 2005
- What's ABC Carpet & Home's Best Seller?
It’s fabulous for an indecisive client—people who are looking for something geometric but not intimidating.
- February 7, 2005
- What's Agent Provocateur's Best Seller?
“The corset came back last year; customers think it’s sexy to be fitted into something tight.”
- January 24, 2005
- What's Hammacher Schlemmer's Best Seller?
Apparently, it’s not just for ultrapampered pets.
- January 17, 2005
- What's Gracious Home's Best Seller?
t’s also the only humidifier on the market with warm or cool options.
- January 10, 2005
- What's Archipelago's Best Seller?
I’ve literally cleaned ink off this pillow with an eraser.
- January 3, 2005
- What's Waterworks's Best Seller?
People are re-creating that sensual, old-world era when we had time for baths
- December 13, 2004
- What's Harvey Electronics's Best Seller?
Fujitsu 50-inch Plasma TV, $8,999
- November 1, 2004
- What's Emilio Pucci's Best Seller?
Details on the Silk twill scarf.