- May 16, 2013
- First Look: Trawling for Treasure
Some favorite finds from this past weekend’s design fairs.
- May 9, 2013
- Space of the Week: If These Walls Could Talk
Inside artist Nicola L.’s Chelsea Hotel apartment on the eve of her new documentary, Doors Ajar at the Chelsea Hotel.
- April 25, 2013
- Space of the Week: Collected Works
One last look at Randal Dawkins’s Sunset Park apartment.
- April 18, 2013
- First Look: Fleeting Beauty
The contents of a villa handpicked by designer Michael S. Smith are up for auction and featured in a new book.
- April 11, 2013
- Space of the Week: Doctor’s Orders
A foot surgeon goes to town on a Meatpacking District one-bedroom.
- April 4, 2013
- Space of the Week: Eloise at Home
Inside the treasure-filled Upper East Side apartment of Eloise illustrator Hilary Knight.
- March 28, 2013
- Space of the Week: On Display
The incredible art-filled Soho loft of collectors Ethan Wagner and Thea Westreich Wagner.
- March 14, 2013
- Space of the Week: Screen Gems
How a fortuitous online discovery inspired Gloria Vanderbilt to redesign her dining room.
- March 6, 2013
- Space of the Week: Getting Inspired
Artist M P Landis’s Clinton Hill candy factory turned studio.
- March 5, 2013
- First Look: So Jaded
Inside the Jade, a new boutique hotel in Greenwich Village.