- February 9, 2009
- Barbara Walsh, Retiree
“They say about New York, if you see something strange, you should report it. Well, my feeling is, if you see something normal, you should report it.”
- February 2, 2009
- Jimmy “Pearl” La Fontaine, Municipal Worker
“When I retire, I’m gonna go live in a trailer park.”
- January 19, 2009
- Ines Ayari, Parisian Tourist
"My hat is fox, as well as my scarf. It keeps me really warm."
- January 5, 2009
- Daniela Barnes, Stylist
"I’ve done a few photo shoots with small children, and I put them in high heels and wigs."
- December 22, 2008
- Oscar Rodriguez, Psychiatrist
"I was in Moscow last June, and one of my agendas was to buy a Russian hat."
- December 15, 2008
- Abide and Conquer
“Look Book” dropped in on this year’s Lebowski Fest to see what the various Jesuses, nihilists, and Dudes had to say.
- December 8, 2008
- Tony Smith, Psychology Graduate and T’ai Chi Teacher, and Son Kaiya
"The real Buddhist meditation is very complex, but the action is mainly to sit and let."
- December 1, 2008
- Allison Michael Orenstein, Photographer, and Simone Saint Laurent, Salon Owner
"I always knew I wanted to wear a suit instead of a dress."
- November 24, 2008
- Adam Kautz, Drummer
"I’m always going to want to be surrounded by like-minded individuals and music and the creative scene."
- November 17, 2008
- Jennifer Martin, D.J., Hair Stylist
"In this economy, you have to be creative."