- August 18, 2008
- Renee Dorski, Massage Therapist
"I attract the crazy people. Also, people expose themselves to me."
- August 11, 2008
- Tom Engel, Trial Lawyer
"I’ve been wearing suspenders since I graduated from law school. They just seemed to suit me."
- July 28, 2008
- Best Friends
They look like sisters. They finish each other’s sentences. Look Book meets the BFFs.
- July 21, 2008
- Alexander Weiss, Painter, Khadda Madani, Boutique Owner and Designer, and Their Son, Haytham
"My wife mainly wears her own designs."
- July 14, 2008
- Brett Kane, F.I.T. Student
"I think about clothes all the time. Like, literally all the time."
- June 23, 2008
- Irvin Andrew, Maître d’ and Personal Concierge
"I roll out of bed, I want to look good. I go to the deli, I want to look good."
- June 16, 2008
- Joel Veach, Musician, and Parents Jann and Jay Veach
"Since the minute he was born, he was always running around and we couldn’t find him."
- June 9, 2008
- Deana Spavento, Modeling Agent
"I didn’t like the word fiancé, and I’m not sure about husband yet."
- June 2, 2008
- Ebeneezer Nii Sowah, Student, Salesman, Actor
"On the question of style tips, I would say, first of all, don’t be afraid..."
- May 26, 2008
- Emma Bracy, NYU Student and SAT Tutor, and Kevin Khuong, Columbia Student and SAT Tutor
"They think of us as, like, weird Manhattan people."