- August 8, 2005
- Sofia Hedstrom, Television Reporter
I think H&M is brilliant. Everyone has the opportunity to have style; it’s not about having a million dollars. Maybe it has something to do with Sweden being a socialist country, but I love this concept.
- July 25, 2005
- The Anesthesiologist, Stay-at-Home Mom, and Child Prodigies
"We are beautiful people inside and out. When someone sees us, it's a pleasant experience. When they get to know us, we are lovely people inside."
- July 18, 2005
- Nick Landrum, Audiobook Narrator, with Chatzie
"My wife likes to dress me. I like to say that I’m sleeping with my stylist rather than that I’m just whipped."
- July 4, 2005
- The Look Book Goes to the Beach
The real boys, girls, and cats of summer, as spotted on Main Beach in the Hamptons and Coney Island.
- June 27, 2005
- Elizabeth Gabel, Model
"Sometimes I'm young, fun, Betsey Johnson girlie. Then there's my punk-rock pixie badass alter ego."
- June 13, 2005
- Madison Brigode, NYU Student
"I absolutely would be David Bowie if I ever could."
- June 6, 2005
- Miriam Sirota, Real-Estate Broker
"I love to wear grandma clothes really tight. Sexy grandma!"
- January 17, 2005
- Holly Harnsongkram, Creative Director and Part-Owner of Nom de Guerre
I’m not turned off by anyone’s personal style, because to me, it all makes sense. Sociologically, it gives you a good idea of what their background is, and what their interests are.
- May 2, 2005
- Claudio di Blasi and Ilaria Castelli, Business Student and Fashion Showroom Assistant
Ilaria's style is pretty much like mine. That's why we are together.
- November 29, 2004
- Kate Young, Stylist
Spotted on the corner of Prince Street and Elizabeth Street.