- December 6, 2004
- Kosuke Okawa, Student
Spotted on the corner of Elizabeth Street and Prince Street.
- March 14, 2005
- Demetrise Washington, Technology-Business Analyst
People always tell me I dress like a French girl.
- November 22, 2004
- Kay Goldberg, Ninth-Grader
Spotted on the corner of Bleecker Street and West 11th Street.
- March 7, 2005
- Mila, Sandra, and Tara Erer, High-School Student, Store Owner, and College Student
In New York, everybody is a sample of style by themselves. You see very few clichés.
- February 7, 2005
- Peter Hayn, Artist
I have fifteen fur coats, and I wish I’d met you on one of my other strolls up and down Madison Avenue. There are so many others that are more exciting.
- February 14, 2005
- Julia Donaldson, Student
In this outfit I’m like Alice in Wonderland meets some old spidery widow.
- May 30, 2005
- Bobby Vita, Electrical Contractor
You want to know what I do in my spare time, honey? I express my feelings with all sorts of women.
- April 11, 2005
- Julia Erdman, NYU Sophomore
"I’m a culture-phile, but I definitely think that food comes first—then art, then fashion."
- May 9, 2005
- Fredrica S. Friedman, President of Fredrica S. Friedman, Inc.
"I think it's important to have a sense of humor. We could also call it flair."
- April 4, 2005
- Dr. Rosalie Mishkin, Psychologist
People stop me on the street three to four times a week to tell me I look beautiful.