- February 26, 2007
- Sam Parker, Art Student
"My advice is, dress to undress, if you know what I mean."
- February 19, 2007
- Dorcas Meyers, Executive Assistant and Hair Model
"Having this hair allows my alter ego to come out."
- February 12, 2007
- Eric Harvey Brown, Art Production Designer
"It gets me a lot of attention, and the ladies tend to like it. What I really want is to win a beard competition, and then cut it off."
- February 5, 2007
- Bess and Kaia Abraham, Jewelry Designer and Preschooler
"The poncho was my mom’s, and it’s maternity. And today I’m wearing inappropriate shoes because it’s so hot where I work."
- January 22, 2007
- Jeanne Zheng, Cosmetics Executive
"I just came from an interview at Phat Farm. I’m wearing my interview outfit, which means that I want to look professional, but not like I work at IBM."
- January 15, 2007
- Vincent Oshin, Shop Manager and Stylist
"My major influence is my wife, because she is very passionate about what she does."
- January 8, 2007
- Mica de Jesus, Gypsy
- December 18, 2006
- Chloe Dietz, High Schooler
"I’m really influenced by my mom, and right now she’s doing a lot of stuff with chains. And medallions."
- December 11, 2006
- Wyatt Hough, Student
"Usually people think I’m either crazy or androgynous."
- December 4, 2006
- DW and Tasha Gibson, Writer and Chef
"I had no style when I met her. I certainly felt like I could be schooled."