- June 4, 2007
- Parker Posey, Actress
"The major celeb perk is being able to help out friends."
- May 28, 2007
- Natasha Mitra, Private Equity Associate
"I love to consume. Consuming is my specialty."
- May 21, 2007
- Alice Lane, Makeup Artist
"I wouldn’t want to be trendy, but not being trendy seems to be trendy at the moment."
- May 14, 2007
- Robert Rufino, Vice-President of Creative Services at Tiffany & Co.
"I have been on the International Best Dressed List twice, and I’m just kind of like, 'Yeah, it’s great, but so what?'"
- May 7, 2007
- Calling All Superheroes
Peter Parker isn’t the only guy with a Lycra-wrapped alter ego in Gotham City, as the inventive wardrobe enthusiasts at this year’s Comic-Con amply demonstrated.
- April 30, 2007
- John Howard Knight III, a.k.a. “Tré,” Designer
"Some people would consider my style to be gothic, but those people just don’t get it."
- April 23, 2007
- Kareem Dimitrious Collie and Donald Ray Franklin II, Graphic-Design Partners
Donald: "When people meet us for the first time, before we even open our mouths, they get excited."
- April 16, 2007
- Jenné Lombardo, Promotional-Events Executive
"My fiancé loves me pregnant—my boobs get bigger."
- April 9, 2007
- Marie-Claude Nechvatal, Fashion Consultant
"French women always have a little something that makes it. They have a touch."
- March 26, 2007
- Chantal Adair, Student
"I like the color black a lot, but that’s just left over from high school."