- October 18, 2004
- Thelma Schnitzer, Opera Lover
Spotted on the corner of 61st Street and Madison Avenue, with Gilbert, her husband of 66 years.
- October 25, 2004
- Valeria Ostapenko, Model
Spotted on Ninth Avenue and 14th Street.
- February 20, 2006
- Harry Bernstein, Advertising Art Director
"What I like is when something is a little off, but not so off that I’m a circus freak."
- May 28, 2007
- Natasha Mitra, Private Equity Associate
"I love to consume. Consuming is my specialty."
- May 21, 2007
- Alice Lane, Makeup Artist
"I wouldn’t want to be trendy, but not being trendy seems to be trendy at the moment."
- May 7, 2007
- Calling All Superheroes
Peter Parker isn’t the only guy with a Lycra-wrapped alter ego in Gotham City, as the inventive wardrobe enthusiasts at this year’s Comic-Con amply demonstrated.
- April 30, 2007
- John Howard Knight III, a.k.a. “Tré,” Designer
"Some people would consider my style to be gothic, but those people just don’t get it."
- April 23, 2007
- Kareem Dimitrious Collie and Donald Ray Franklin II, Graphic-Design Partners
Donald: "When people meet us for the first time, before we even open our mouths, they get excited."
- April 16, 2007
- Jenné Lombardo, Promotional-Events Executive
"My fiancé loves me pregnant—my boobs get bigger."
- April 9, 2007
- Marie-Claude Nechvatal, Fashion Consultant
"French women always have a little something that makes it. They have a touch."