- October 10, 2005
- Ronald Whitfield, First Vice-President of the Correction Captains’ Association
"I’m from Harlem, so that’s where I get some of my style."
- October 3, 2005
- Jasmine Golestaneh, Musician
"Wearing something wacko can bring out different parts of your personality."
- September 26, 2005
- Pete Kress, Bouncer, with Seamus, his Pit Bull
"I just keeps it real."
- September 19, 2005
- Kirsten Yadouga, Gap Accessories Designer
"I like to be a little more girly and pretty, but a little bit off."
- September 12, 2005
- Monique Garofalo, Senior
"There's a dress code, but I never follow it. No one else dresses like me at school."
- September 5, 2005
- David Rauch, Hedge-Fund Manager
"You realize that you’re making a lot of money and spending tons of it on clothes. Guys would come over and snip your tie in half if it was ugly."
- August 22, 2005
- Duch Ermold, Vegan Pastry Chef
"I’m on a Dolly Parton kick. I worship Dolly. She’s my idol."
- August 8, 2005
- Sofia Hedstrom, Television Reporter
I think H&M is brilliant. Everyone has the opportunity to have style; it’s not about having a million dollars. Maybe it has something to do with Sweden being a socialist country, but I love this concept.
- July 25, 2005
- The Anesthesiologist, Stay-at-Home Mom, and Child Prodigies
"We are beautiful people inside and out. When someone sees us, it's a pleasant experience. When they get to know us, we are lovely people inside."
- July 18, 2005
- Nick Landrum, Audiobook Narrator, with Chatzie
"My wife likes to dress me. I like to say that I’m sleeping with my stylist rather than that I’m just whipped."