- June 27, 2005
- Elizabeth Gabel, Model
"Sometimes I'm young, fun, Betsey Johnson girlie. Then there's my punk-rock pixie badass alter ego."
- June 20, 2005
- Brian Sullivan, Stay-at-Home Dad, with Saoirse
My style is a mix of over-the-hill hipster and midlife crisis.
- June 13, 2005
- Madison Brigode, NYU Student
"I absolutely would be David Bowie if I ever could."
- June 6, 2005
- Miriam Sirota, Real-Estate Broker
"I love to wear grandma clothes really tight. Sexy grandma!"
- May 30, 2005
- Bobby Vita, Electrical Contractor
You want to know what I do in my spare time, honey? I express my feelings with all sorts of women.
- May 16, 2005
- Gilbert Stafford, Nightclub Doorman
“I hate athleticwear—like Derek Jeter’s shirt. You’re going to a nightclub, not to a gym.”
- May 9, 2005
- Fredrica S. Friedman, President of Fredrica S. Friedman, Inc.
"I think it's important to have a sense of humor. We could also call it flair."
- May 2, 2005
- Claudio di Blasi and Ilaria Castelli, Business Student and Fashion Showroom Assistant
Ilaria's style is pretty much like mine. That's why we are together.
- April 25, 2005
- Cynthia Rowley, Designer
"I like to resuscitate my old stuff, you know, put the defibrillator paddles on an old black dress."
- April 18, 2005
- Mark Recker, A&R Assistant
Usually when I wake up in the morning I have an idea of what I’m going to wear that day. I only rarely try on lots of different outfits.