- July 25, 2005
- The Anesthesiologist, Stay-at-Home Mom, and Child Prodigies
"We are beautiful people inside and out. When someone sees us, it's a pleasant experience. When they get to know us, we are lovely people inside."
- July 18, 2005
- Nick Landrum, Audiobook Narrator, with Chatzie
"My wife likes to dress me. I like to say that I’m sleeping with my stylist rather than that I’m just whipped."
- July 4, 2005
- The Look Book Goes to the Beach
The real boys, girls, and cats of summer, as spotted on Main Beach in the Hamptons and Coney Island.
- June 27, 2005
- Elizabeth Gabel, Model
"Sometimes I'm young, fun, Betsey Johnson girlie. Then there's my punk-rock pixie badass alter ego."
- June 20, 2005
- Brian Sullivan, Stay-at-Home Dad, with Saoirse
My style is a mix of over-the-hill hipster and midlife crisis.
- June 13, 2005
- Madison Brigode, NYU Student
"I absolutely would be David Bowie if I ever could."
- June 6, 2005
- Miriam Sirota, Real-Estate Broker
"I love to wear grandma clothes really tight. Sexy grandma!"
- May 30, 2005
- Bobby Vita, Electrical Contractor
You want to know what I do in my spare time, honey? I express my feelings with all sorts of women.
- May 16, 2005
- Gilbert Stafford, Nightclub Doorman
“I hate athleticwear—like Derek Jeter’s shirt. You’re going to a nightclub, not to a gym.”
- May 9, 2005
- Fredrica S. Friedman, President of Fredrica S. Friedman, Inc.
"I think it's important to have a sense of humor. We could also call it flair."