- December 20, 2010
- Anthony Caraballo, Student
"When they say red is the new hair look, I want to go orange. I like to be the outcast."
- December 13, 2010
- Vita Kurland, High-School Junior
"I make good money walking dogs."
- December 6, 2010
- Ricardo Ralph Lopez, Event Planner
"I’m not a musician. I follow the rhythm. I stand up on tables."
- November 29, 2010
- Night at the Museum
The “Look Book” drops in on the Brooklyn Museum’s famously diverse, consistently fashionable, can’t believe it’s free Target First Saturdays party. (Next one: December 4.)
- November 15, 2010
- Hetty Zwanikken, Unemployed
"Fashion now, it doesn’t look right. My life is simple, and I dress accordingly."
- November 8, 2010
- Andrés Saavedra, Event Designer
"People will tell me to put a shirt on, but I feel freer with just two buttons."
- November 1, 2010
- Liesje Kraai, Animator
"I have a couple of cat shirts. I try to collect good ones that aren’t quite tipping toward scary cat-lady land."
- October 25, 2010
- Terry “Coyote” Murphy, Park Ranger and Building-Maintenance Guy
"I’ve done a few magazines that sell overseas."
- October 18, 2010
- Leslie Rousell, Psychotherapist, and Charles H. Rousell, Psychiatrist
"We have to be free in our relationship, let things slide."
- October 11, 2010
- Finn Morrison, First-Grader
"My dad doesn’t really want a pet. Dad, do you want a pet monkey?"