- January 3, 2005
- Gorilla Marketing
Japan’s cult clothing line comes to New York.
- January 24, 2005
- David Webb Moves to Madison Ave.
Jet-setters, take note: Jewelry house David Webb just moved ten blocks.
- April 18, 2005
- Schoolhouse Electric Co. Opens on Vestry Street
Light fixtures cast from molds used in early-twentieth-century schools and libraries sound drab, but the stock at Schoolhouse Electric Co. is surprisingly eclectic.
- October 25, 2004
- Great Jones Spa Expands Downtown
- August 28, 2006
- Guy Laroche Opens in Midtown
After almost 50 years in business, Parisian fashion house Guy Laroche is finally opening a U.S. store.
- August 7, 2006
- Townhouse Spa Opens in Midtown
For those who find Acqua Beauty Bar a little, well, frilly, owner Jamie Ahn has opened a sleek uptown outpost, Townhouse Spa.
- June 26, 2006
- Lulu Castagnette Opens on Mulberry Street
Lulu Castagnette’s charming teddy-bear logo has been adored by Europeans since its launch a decade ago. Now the line has arrived Stateside.
- May 1, 2006
- Truman’s Gentlemen’s Groomers Opens in Midtown
With Father’s Day around the corner, Truman’s Gentlemen’s Groomers offers a manly spa-and-salon experience.
- June 12, 2006
- Le Sabon and Baby Too Opens on the Upper East Side
The latest charming boutique to join Nina Griscom and Jennifer Miller on Lexington Avenue is Le Sabon and Baby Too.
- June 5, 2006
- Longchamp Opens On Spring Street
Longchamp recently gave its bag collection a fashionable shot in the arm courtesy of designer Jeremy Scott. Now there’s a massive, three-level New York flagship too, complete with a roof deck and a theatrical cascading lobby.