- February 13, 2006
- Destination Maternity Opens in Midtown
New York’s luxury maternity brands are huddling together in a new 10,000-square-foot space called Destination Maternity.
- February 6, 2006
- Todd Oldham by La-Z-Boy Opens in Soho
Now the first Todd Oldham by La-Z-Boy store brings his polka-dot ottomans and fuchsia chairs to Soho.
- January 16, 2006
- Lord Willy's Opens in Nolita
Custom-tailored shirts, cashmere scarves, and ready-to-wear shirts with matching boxer shorts and pocket square.
- January 9, 2006
- Maison Martin Margiela Opens on Greenwich Street
In the biggest European debut since Helmut Lang, Maison Martin Margiela has opened its first Stateside store.
- December 26, 2005
- Mick Margo Opens on Commerce Street
The feminine, tailored clothes at Mick Margo will have girlfriends raiding your closet.
- December 19, 2005
- Kate Spade Baby Opens in Soho
The Kate Spade empire annexes more territory with Kate Spade Baby, a pint-size candyland of cute clothes for little ones.
- December 12, 2005
- Michal Negrin Opens on Madison Avenue
Michal Negrin has whimsical clothing, antique home décor, and the kind of grandma jewelry you’d love to have passed down to you.
- December 5, 2005
- Ruehl Opens on Bleecker Street
Abercrombie graduates can head to Ruehl, the company’s more mature brand.
- November 21, 2005
- Addict Opens on University Place
Aptly names women's clothing and accessories store Addict has Alessandro Dell'Aqua, Christian Lacroix, Sass & Bide, and 30 other designers.
- November 14, 2005
- Carolina Herrera Expands Madison Ave. Store
A winding staircase leads to an airy space with bay windows and striped satin sofas so your glamour squad can wait comfortably while you pick through elegant eveningwear.