- June 21, 2004
- Raw Ambition
This week's restaurant openings include raw bar Pure Food and Wine, New York Burger Co., Solo and Highline. Plus, the Underground Gourmet reviews Sip Sak and Gael follows Linda Japngie to Ixta.
- June 14, 2004
- Bar Veloce's New Relaxed Fit...Dairy Kings...Variety Sweets
This week's restaurant openings include: Bar Veloce in Chelsea and Luzzo's. Plus, Gael details how Taj Hotels' Feast of Many Moons will go Asian this year.
- June 7, 2004
- Kombit Duty...Chance Encounter...Mallomarvelous
This week’s openings include: Kombit Bar & Restaurant and Chance. Plus, a first tasting at 5 Ninth and Gael wonders if the Delouvrier and Ducasse marriage can survive.
- May 31, 2004
- Nesting And Noshing...Aces Up...Frites, Don't Fail Me Now
This week's restaurant openings include: L'Asso, Gavroche and Bar Panini. Plus, Gael explains La Caravelle's demise.
- May 24, 2004
- The Scoop On Mary's Dairy...Gone Swishing...Scrum(ptious)
This week's restaurant openings include: Mary's Dairy, Swish Cafe & Shabu Shabu and Le Quinze. Plus, rhubarb has reached the city's greenmarkets and Gael tests the new menu at Morrells.
- May 17, 2004
- Maximum Mexican...A New Milk Chocolate Bar...21st Century Brooklyn Bodega
Restaurant openings this week include: Westville East, Soho Cantina, Neptune Room, Aqua, Bettola, Jabz Joint and Mix It. Plus, Gael knows where the foodies feast in Paris.
- May 10, 2004
- Becker Settles at Trinity...Ixta Erupts...Roomali's Indian Wraps
Ixta and Trinity open this week. Plus, Gael explains why MetroCafé & Wine Bar can be light on your wallet.
- May 3, 2004
- Roll-n-Roaster Takes Manhattan...Dining in a Rockefeller Barn...Best Cupcakes
This week's opernings include: Roll-n-Roaster and Blue Hill at Stone Barns. Plus, Gael tells you why Per Se is worth the wait.
- April 26, 2004
- Fanning the Flames...Counter-Intuitive...Sunnyside Up
This week's openings include: Gumbo Cafe, Posto, Vento, Josephs, Totonno's and more.
- April 19, 2004
- They Go To Rio...P.C. Pizza...County of Kings(ton)
New York City restaurants opening this week include Vela, No. 1 Chinese, Franny's, Tulcingo Del Valle and Extra Virgin. Plus, Gael finds sumptuous meals for those on a lighter budget.