- January 19, 2004
- Hip to be Square...Dinner with Denim...Family Night at Blue Hill
Blue Hill courts a younger audience (at least for one night), upgrade your Super Bowl party with one dip, and more.
- January 5, 2004
- The Big Chill...A Cook's Tour...Radio Perfecto Heads Uptown
Mexican hot chocolate at Lucy, a funky new joint from Marc Solomon and blue Grant, and Radio Perfecto goes uptown.
- December 22, 2003
- Valley of the Dals...Southern Comfort...Required Reading for Foodies
Christmas Eve at Otto, a unique way to toast your favorite foodie, and the best new cookbooks.
- December 14, 2003
- Recharging at the Battery...Roman Holiday...Decadent Holiday Desserts
Decadent holiday desserts and gourmet flavorsfrom a can. Plus, five new openings.
- December 8, 2003
- The Fabulous Babbo Boys...Gifts for Your Favorite Foodie...All for One
The Babbo boys pig out. Plus, three new openings.
- December 1, 2003
- Hearth Is Where His Home Is...Caviar Cravings...Mojito Makeover
Beacon gives the mojito a winter makeover, Jacques Torres’s popcorn bliss, and the perfect Vietnamese soup.
- November 24, 2003
- Spicy Bouquet...Italian Artifacts...No-Stress Thanksgiving
Wonder bread from the Indian Bread Co., Thanksgiving day dining, and the great Payard gives pumpkin pie a makeover.
- November 17, 2003
- Al Di Là Vino's Annex...Claudia Fleming's Sweet Return...The Perfect Petit Déjeuner...Danny Meyer Does Kansas City
Restaurant Openings & Buzz for the week of November 17, 2003.
- November 10, 2003
- That New Chestnut...The Real Mr. Lattes...Chocolate and Waffles
New York's first Japanese rice-ball cafe, the finest fromage, and chocolate waffles from Blue Hill.
- November 3, 2003
- Wurst That Can Happen...Paolo Secondo's Little Italy...Cereal Thriller
A tiny new Thai kitchen joins the spicy Williamsburg fray, European bratwurst in Manhattan, and Halloween treats from Amy Sedaris.