- July 14, 2014 | Features
- Sex Without Fear
The new pill that could revolutionize gay life is reawakening old arguments.
- July 16, 2012 |
- Saturday Night in a Cab
Tim Murphy and Jada Yuan go along for the ride. (Actually, two rides; we’ve combined them here.)
- January 17, 2011 | Encounter
- 86 Minutes With Simon Le Bon and Nick Rhodes
One half of Duran Duran trolls Bowery to flack the band’s thirteenth album. And, yes, they feel a little vindicated about the eyeliner.
- November 18, 2010 | Weekend Travel
- Hang With Hipsters in Paris
Skip the touristy, overpriced central districts for the upper arrondissements, where the cool kids eat, shop, and party on the cheap.
- August 19, 2010 | Weekend Travel
- Take the Plunge in Provincetown
Sandwiched between Cape Cod Bay and pristine sand dunes, this bohemian town is rife with uncrowded nooks for swimming, drifting, and soaking up sun.
- August 23, 2010 |
- D.J.’s Du Jour
California girls Harley and Cassie share a birthday and an ability to get the fashion crowd dancing through hard times.
- June 28, 2010 |
- Sia, the Power Balladist Who Wants to Party
Sia Furler on her rise to fame and new album We Are Born.
- April 26, 2010
- Il Divo
Even before Rufus Wainwright wrote an opera, he lived one. And we’re hardly through Act One.
- February 22, 2010 |
- Marc Jacobs’s Brazilian Bombshell
At home, work, and play with Lorenzo Martone, the first husband of fashion.
- December 7, 2009 | Encounter
- 110 Minutes With James Rosenquist
The artist painted the town—from Times Square billboards to the Whitney—and painted the town, as a new memoir reveals. But the town he painted is gone.