- July 16, 2012 |
- Saturday Night in a Cab
Tim Murphy and Jada Yuan go along for the ride. (Actually, two rides; we’ve combined them here.)
- January 17, 2011 | Encounter
- 86 Minutes With Simon Le Bon and Nick Rhodes
One half of Duran Duran trolls Bowery to flack the band’s thirteenth album. And, yes, they feel a little vindicated about the eyeliner.
- November 18, 2010 | Weekend Travel
- Hang With Hipsters in Paris
Skip the touristy, overpriced central districts for the upper arrondissements, where the cool kids eat, shop, and party on the cheap.
- October 11, 2010 | Intelligencer
- Juliette Lewis, Smoothie-Loving Badass Scientologist, Was Briefly a Club Kid
“I was 21, and I was like, ‘I’m gonna live like a 21-year-old and have a social life.’"
- August 19, 2010 | Weekend Travel
- Take the Plunge in Provincetown
Sandwiched between Cape Cod Bay and pristine sand dunes, this bohemian town is rife with uncrowded nooks for swimming, drifting, and soaking up sun.
- August 23, 2010 |
- D.J.’s Du Jour
California girls Harley and Cassie share a birthday and an ability to get the fashion crowd dancing through hard times.
- July 12, 2010 | Intelligencer
- Paulina Porizkova, Supermodel Turned Blogger, Doesn’t Want You to Judge Her
"I’m a Czech girl with thighs, so I’m doing my best.”
- June 28, 2010 |
- Sia, the Power Balladist Who Wants to Party
Sia Furler on her rise to fame and new album We Are Born.
- June 7, 2010 | Intelligencer
Leelee Sobieski, Tribeca mom, likes to watch.
- May 17, 2010 | Intelligencer
- Soap Star
Chuck Palahniuk, dude novelist, gets campy.