- February 22, 2010 |
- Marc Jacobs’s Brazilian Bombshell
At home, work, and play with Lorenzo Martone, the first husband of fashion.
- December 7, 2009 | Encounter
- 110 Minutes With James Rosenquist
The artist painted the town—from Times Square billboards to the Whitney—and painted the town, as a new memoir reveals. But the town he painted is gone.
- November 23, 2009 | Encounter
- 60 Minutes With Yoko Ono and Sean Lennon
At the kitchen table in the Dakota with the world’s most famous mother-son music collaborators.
- November 30, 2009 | Intelligencer
- Austerity Program
Paul Auster likes French girls on bicycles, isn’t afraid to be alone.
- May 17, 2010 | Intelligencer
- Soap Star
Chuck Palahniuk, dude novelist, gets campy.
- June 7, 2010 | Intelligencer
Leelee Sobieski, Tribeca mom, likes to watch.
- July 12, 2010 | Intelligencer
- Paulina Porizkova, Supermodel Turned Blogger, Doesn’t Want You to Judge Her
"I’m a Czech girl with thighs, so I’m doing my best.”
- November 9, 2009 | Topic
- How We Got to ‘Sesame Street’
An outline of the show's history as it enters its 40th season.
- November 9, 2009 | Encounter
- 93 Minutes With Lynn Redgrave
Monday in the park with the veteran actress, as she prepares for the one-woman show she wrote about her grandmother and fends off reports of her being ill.
- October 19, 2009 | Encounter
- 64 Minutes With Lenny Kravitz
At 45, he’s still gonna “Let Love Rule,” with five nights at Irving Plaza. But these days, he has to watch his carbs. By the way, anybody want to buy his $15 million Soho pad?