- September 24, 2007
- Opening of the Metropolitan Opera 2007–2008 Season
Jane Fonda, Patty Smyth, John McEnroe, and others at the opening of the Metropolitan Opera's 2007–2008 Season
- October 8, 2007 | Intelligencer
- Joni No Fan of Eminem
Or any new music, really.
- November 12, 2007 | Intelligencer
- Gehl on Wheels
Copenhagen’s sage of post-car culture pedals into New York.
- December 3, 2007 | Intelligencer
- Padma’s Mama Mad at Her Sailor Mouth
Says she should cuss in private.
- December 10, 2007 | Intelligencer
- WWJD in ’08? Ask Sarandon
Celebrity Bible study.
- September 24, 2007 | Intelligencer
No health insurance? Wear a T-shirt with the familiar red logo.
- May 14, 2007 | Intelligencer
- Pop Yankers
The mystery of the priced-to-sell Keith Haring bathroom tiles.
- April 30, 2007 | Intelligencer
- Bad Vice? Bohemian Tragedy
Hipster mag puts late actress Lily Wheelwright on cover for second time.
- April 23, 2007 | Intelligencer
- Making It Work
Project Runway aspirants Jay, Chloe, and Jeffrey queue up in the cold. It was target practice for Tim Gunn.
- April 16, 2007 | Intelligencer
- Avant le Deluge
To call attention to global warming, a mob of greens wearing blue will outline where the waterline could end up in Manhattan.