* Naming rights for baseball parks have gone as high as $100 million. . . . A Shea or a Yankee Stadium would exceed that . . . by considerable amounts.
* There is no magic figure, but in the New York market that kind of number is not unreasonable, depending on the length of the terms.
--Rick Horrow, Horrow Sports Ventures
* Naming rights for an arena in Manhattan could sell for much more than they would for a new ballpark in the Bronx.
-- Daily News
* That numbers crazy. Maybe a hundred million over a number of years.
--Jim Ross, Florida Marlins vice president
* Yankee Stadium . . .does not need to be replaced. The evidence shows that Yankee Stadium . . . could stand another 75 years.
--Spokesman for Bronx Borough President Fernando Ferrer
* I know most of the public disagrees with me. I think ten years from now, theyll say, Mayor Giuliani made the right decision.