1. The Manolo Valdés painting is a riff on a Velázquez infanta portrait.
2. The clock is a Redd design.
3. Redd finds inspiration in such decorating legends as Elsie de Wolfe and Albert Hadley. The apple-green lacquer paint comes from a Hadley interior.
4. Redd got the idea for the bust from Chatsworth, the Duchess of Devonshire’s house.
5. Redd added the extra column to give more balance to the room. He also put mirrors on them.
6. The banquettes are simply from Redd’s imagination. Isn’t virtual decorating fun?
7. The mirrored tables were inspired by Pauline de Rothschild.
8 All the chairs and the little dolphin tables are from the Jane Engelhard sale at Christie’s.
9. The terrazzo floor is inspired by houses designed by David Adler.
10. The lamp is from Coconut Company.
11. The console is from Ann Getty’s apartment, photographed by Horst.