(1) Why? Bose’s SoundDock takes the hassle out of blasting your iPod in the living room ($299; bose.com).
(2) Why? Fabien Baron’s luxuriously thin cashmere T-shirt for Lutz & Patmos is perfect for layering ($455 for short-sleeved, $510 for long-sleeved; at Jeffrey New York; 212-206-1272).
(3) Why? Old-school graffiti artist Futura made only 300 of these skateboards; 200 went to Japan, but Tribeca’s Rival has 12 (212-929-7222).
(4) Why? Riedel’s decanter makes wine even sexier (Vinum Extreme, $399 at Barneys New York; 212-826-8900).
(5) Why? The long wait for Pringles’ Salt & Vinegar flavor is finally over ($1.29; pringles.com).
(6) Why? Tocca’s first kids’ collection, including this Lucy coat with metallic silver embroidery, makes girls ages 2 to 8 as glamorous as their moms ($198 at Saks Fifth Avenue; 212-753-4000).
(7) Why? Shearling roll-down means you can wear your Converse sneakers all year round ($80 in black or khaki at Rugged Sole; 212-477-7555).
(8) Why? It takes an Italian workman four days to align the skins and hand-line the interior on this Valextra ostrich tote bag ($3,100 at Bergdorf Goodman 212-753-7300).
(9) Why? The sun now sets depressingly early, but new Teddy Bear sunflowers shine 24/7 ($15 per stem at Miho Kosuda, Ltd.; 212-922-9122).