(1) Buell’s Lightning City X motorbike is specifically designed for urban riding ($8,695; 800-490-9635 or buell.com).
(2) Burton’s Sherpa-style beanie will keep you warm and wired with headphones built into the flaps—just plug in any portable music device and play (in three colors, $39.99; burton.com or 800-881-3138).
(3) Jasper Morrison’s coffeemaker for Rowenta cleverly hides filters and a spoon under the top lid ($150–$175; rowentausa.com for stores).
(4) It’s impossible to tell what a paint color will look like from a measly two-by-three-inch chip—Benjamin Moore’s two-ounce Color Samples are big enough for two two-by-two-foot coats (260 colors, $3.49; 888-262-6567 or benjaminmoore.com).
(6) Each piece of Jean Yu’s gorgeous silk chiffon or silk charmeuse lingerie can be made to measure (bra, $318; panty, $298; 212-226-0067 or jeanyu.com).