(1) Why? The special weave of Falke’s wool or cotton socks keeps them in place without being too tight; $15 to $25 at the Town Shop (212-724-8160 or townshop.com).
(2) Marilyn Davidson’s sleek kiddush cup for Nambe is $85. Available at Bloomingdale’s.
(3) Duraflame’s All-Natural Firelog burns 75 percent cleaner than regular firewood. About $3.50 for a five-pound log (duraflame.com).
(4) Making a screen from these plastic parts by the award-winning Bouroullec brothers is a creative challenge (and a bargain); $25 for a set of six, or $200 for a box of 50, in many colors, at Vitra (212-463-5700 or vitra.com).
(5) Lalique has just reissued five vases in stunning black crystal; $800 to $4,900 (212-355-6550).
(6) There are only 100 of these art-you-can-wear T-shirts, made by graphic designer and graffiti artist Ryan McGinness; $100 at the New Museum of Contemporary Art/Chelsea (212-343-0460 or newmuseum.org).
(7) Sheepskin’s soft plush is cool in summer, cozy in the winter. Rugs start at $90; 32-inch square pillows are $160 (800-926-9766 or bowron.com).