(1) Lined in nubuck, these handmade calfskin baby booties will coddle newborn feet like no others ($43 at Kendall’s Closet; 212-501-8911).
(2) Hang some real treasure on your tree with Michael Wainwright’s egg-shaped porcelain ornaments, which are painted with platinum or 22-karat gold and embellished with precious stones ($250–$425 at Barneys New York; 212-826-8900).
(3) Frankly Darling’s filmy chiffon dressing gown can go over a slip for more public outings (in five colors; $418 at Henri Bendel; 212-247-1100).
(4) Weighing in at just 760 grams (or 26.83 ounces), Easton’s new Synergy hockey skate is the lightest on the market ($549; eastonhockey.com for dealers).
(5) Previously only available in airport duty-free shops, Johnny Walker Green Label (a fifteen-year-old malt-whiskey blend) is now in liquor stores citywide ($50; discovergreenlabel.com for more info).
(6) With one half swiveled to face the other, Les Migrateurs’s velvet Confident sofa (by Paris-based furniture designer Cherif) encourages friendly chat ($4,500 at Les Migrateurs; 212-966-8208 or lesmigrateurs.com).