(Click on links to view images)
- Tod's mini "D" patent-leather totes are choice for the Easter-brunch crowd; $800 at Tod's (650 Madison Avenue, near 60th Street; 212-644-5945).
- Barely there Manolo Blahnik "Kalu" Italian-leather slides still make the cut. In yellow and pink, too; $445 on Bergdorf Goodman's second floor.
- Cuddly "Hoppers" -- plush-polyester bunnies -- come in all the appropriate Easter shades; $6.50 at Baby Gap (all locations).
- Deck kids out for the parade in sweet straw hats from China; in sizes 7 to 14, $12 at E.A.T. Gifts (1062 Madison Avenue, near 80th Street; 212-861-2544).
- Penhaligon's scented egg candle comes in an elegant silver-plate egg cup (slice off the top for the wick). The set is $25 at Penhaligon's (870 Madison Avenue, near 70th Street; 212-287-8460) and on Saks Fifth Avenue's main floor.
- For stylish stepping-out, Paul Smith's "Bendi" Nubuck moccasins are lightweight, flexible, and pea-green; $235 at Paul Smith (108 Fifth Avenue, at 16th Street; 212-627-9770).
- These pales have punch: The freshest shirts around are Italian-woven cotton with forward-point collars; $75 at Brooks Brothers (all locations).