(Click on links to view images)
1. Diamond-and-platinum bracelet is $60,000 at Harry Winston (718 Fifth Avenue, at 56th Street; 212-245-2000).
2. DKNY gold-toned bracelets are $65 (front) and $48 (back) at DKNY (655 Madison Avenue, at 60th Street; 212-223-3569). Bracelet in front is also at Lord & Taylor; bracelet in back is also at Macy's.
3. La Nouvelle Bague 18-karat-white-gold, enamel, and diamond I Fiori bangles are $4,495 (yellow) and $3,181 (deep vermilion) at Cellini (509 Madison Avenue, near 53rd Street, 212-888-0505; and at the Waldorf-Astoria, 301 Park Avenue, at 50th Street, 212-751-9824).
4. Silver-plated Clic-Clac H bangle is $435 at Hermès.
5. 18-karat-white-gold men's Streamerica bracelet is $3,500 at Tiffany & Co.
6. Crystal-and-mother-of-pearl Edition 2001 women's watch is $2,300 at Lalique (712 Madison Avenue, near 63rd Street; 212-355-6550).
7. Stainless-steel Rettangolo men's watch is $3,400 at Bulgari (730 Fifth Avenue, near 57th Street, 212-315-9700; and 783 Madison Avenue, near 66th Street, 212-717-2300).
8. Jaeger-LeCoultre 18-karat-rose-gold Reverso Sun Moon men's watch is $18,350 at Cellini stores and Tourneau stores.
9. Coach stainless-steel Metropolitan women's watch is $450 at Bloomingdale's and select Coach stores.
10. Locman Diamond Aluminum unisex watch is $1,490 at Bergdorf Goodman.
11. Festina brushed-steel All Endurance men's watch is $195 at Chalano Jewelers (608 Fifth Avenue, near 49th Street; 212-664-0623).
12. Victoire de Castellane 18-karat-gold-and-diamond women's watch is $11,470 at Dior Joallerie (17 East 57th Street; 212-207-8448).
13. Baume & Mercier 18-karat-white-gold Hampton Milleis Power-Reserve men's watch is $4,900 at Saks Fifth Avenue and Tourneau stores.
14. Raymond Weil stainless-steel, mother-of-pearl, and diamond Tosca women's watch is $2,350 at Bloomingdale's, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Tourneau stores.
15. Stainless-steel-and-sterling-silver Thoroughbred women's watch with diamonds and sapphires is $4,400 at David Yurman (729 Madison Avenue, at 64th Street; 212-752-4255).
16. Marie-Hélène de Taillac 22-karat-gold choker is $1,395 at Barneys New York.
17. Piet Stockman for Niessing porcelain-bead choker is $1,625 at Stuart Moore (128 Prince Street; 212-941-1023).
18. Cara Croninger polyester-resin Slice bracelets are $70 each at Julie: Artisans' Gallery (762 Madison Avenue, near 66th Street; 212-717-5959).
19. 18-karat-white-gold, -black-gold, and diamond ring is $7,500 at Cartier stores.
20. Kiwon Wang sterling-silver-and-pearl bangle is $250 at Aaro Studio (526 West 26th Street, Suite 704; 212-229-9332).
21. 18-karat-gold-and-diamond Golden Beads ring is $990 at H. Stern Jewelers (645 Fifth Avenue, at 51st Street; 212-688-0300).
22. Nel Linssen paper-disk necklace is $590 at Charon Kransen Arts (357 West 19th Street, Suite 2E; 212-627-5073; by appointment only).
23. Axel Russmeyer glass-bead necklace is $3,995 at Takashimaya (693 Fifth Avenue, near 54th Street; 212-350-0100).
24. Marbled plastic cuff links are $30 at Brooks Brothers stores.
25. Dean Harris 14-karat-gold-and-citrine earrings are $460 at Kirna Zabête (96 Greene Street; 212-941-9656).