You're waxed, polished, and stylishly dressed for the summer. Is there anything you've overlooked? Chances are, you've saved the sunglasses spree for last. This season's best are chunky, just a tad clunky, and decidedly more East Coast than Hollywood. Here, the best we could dig up for under $65.
- Beachy weekends call for festive sunglasses, like Tommy Hilfiger's oversize tinted ones ($50 at Lord & Taylor and Macy's) . . .
- H&M's large black glasses ($4.50) . . .
- or a silver pair from Reaction Kenneth Cole ($28).
- For a stylish but slightly more subtle look, check out Guess's green square styles ($65 at Bloomingdale's, Guess, and Macy's) . . .
- or Liz Claiborne's classic tortoiseshell ones ($28 at Lord & Taylor and Macy's).