So your backyard budget isn't going to get you into the pages of House & Garden. No matter: If you ask us, outdoor decorating is best at its cheapest and most cheerful. Here's where we'll be cooling our heels this summer.
- Restoration Hardware's ($59) sturdy, metal, retro Porch Chair comes in celery or butter, and -- a bonus -- it's a cinch to wipe clean when you're expecting company.
- For a sleeker effect, try Martha Stewart's ($20) gray folding sling chair.
- Want something beachier? We love Crate & Barrel's ($15.95) Popsicle Sandchair, which is lightweight, has a carrying strap, and comes in cool, summery colors.
- Pier 1's classic ($45) saucer wicker chair gets a boost from comfy pillows ($10).
- For the ultimate in summer lounging, we recommend Terence Conran's deck chair ($75) with a multicolored canvas sling, sold separately ($25).
PLUS: This Week's Sale Picks