(1) A certiﬁcate from Takashimaya can buy both traditional and abstract ﬂower arrangements ($50–$1,000; 693 Fifth Ave., nr. 54th St.; 212-350-0100).
(2) Appropriately, Sephora’s card comes in a compact with makeup mirror ($25–$250; 877-737-4672).
(3) Encourage your teen to download music legally with an iTunes credit ($15 and $25 increments; store.apple.com).
(4) No fumbling for money at Loews Cineplex with this pass that displays graphics from the upcoming Robots ($25–$100; enjoytheshow.com).
(5) Bestow some Zen with a facial at midtown spa Shizuka ($95–$340; 212-644-7400).
(6) Coach maintains fashion momentum with adorable hats, lush colorful scarves, and all manner of leather goods ($25 and up; 866-262-2440).
(7) More adventurous spagoers can try Wellpath’s fat-busting mesotherapy injections ($80–$1,000; 212-737-9604).
(9) Good for meals at eight spots including Nice Matin and Marseilles, a passport from restaurant group Tour de France is ideal for hungry Francophiles (unlimited; 212-333-2323).