(1) For true connoisseurs, Legal Sea Food lobsters come
ready to boil—in other words, alive (from $99.99 for two, legalseafoods.com; order by noon December 23).
(2) Instill an instinct for architecture in your child with colorful magnet Oli Blocks ($45, alphabetsnyc.com; order by December 17).
(3) A bright and cheery gold leather Luca duffel bag, with tan nylon interior, will cheer up the seasonally depressed ($119, bluefly.com; order by 7 A.M. December 23).
(4) This hand-powered Grundig FR-200 AM/FM shortwave radio will keep well-prepared survivalists informed when the next blackout comes ($39.95, llbean.com; order by noon December 23).
(5) Stylish terrace gardeners should love these French leather-handled shears ($59.90, garrettwade.com; order by December 20).
(6) Delicious food baskets from Harry and David are a go-to gift for gourmets (6-Star All Occasion Basket, $59.95, harryanddavid.com; order by December 22).