Event Takes Place November 18 to 19 at the Hollywood Roosevelt in Los Angeles
Vulture today announced additions to the lineup for its first-ever Vulture Festival Los Angeles Presented by AT&T, a weekend of high-profile events bringing the entertainment site to life, and an expansion of the pop-culture extravaganza that has taken place in New York City for the last four years. Vulture Festival Los Angeles features the best of today’s television, film, comedy, art, and more. The lineup includes panels, screenings, exclusive cast reunions, a private museum tour, and a live comedy show, taking place November 18 to 19, primarily at the iconic Hollywood Roosevelt in Los Angeles, with select events at other venues.
Among the new events at the two-day live showcase, curated by Vulture’s editors, are:
· An exclusive early screening of Disney-Pixar’s Coco, followed by a conversation with co-director and screenwriter Adrian Molina and star Anthony Gonzalez (voice of Miguel). Presented by Screenvision Media.
· Robert Pattinson, the critically acclaimed star of the Safdie brothers’ breakout movie Good Time, makes a rare live appearance to discuss his work in the film and other highlights from his varied film career.
· Stranger Things: Inside the Upside Down, with creators Matt and Ross Duffer, executive producer Shawn Levy, and new cast members Paul Reiser and Linnea Berthelsen discussing the second season of Netflix’s popular series.
· Vulture Festival’s Pop-Culture Trivia Game Show will test the pop-culture savvy of the cast of NBC’s Superstore versus the previously announced cast of Lifetime’s UnREAL.
· An exclusive early screening of the film I, Tonya, followed by a conversation with the film’s director, Craig Gillespie, and screenwriter Steven Rogers.
· Actors Owen Wilson and Ed Helms discuss their upcoming comedy Father Figures, from Alcon Entertainment and Warner Bros.
· Netflix’s American Vandal stars Jimmy Tatro and Tyler Alvarez, co-creators Dan Perrault and Tony Yacenda, and showrunner Dan Lagana discuss their hit show, just renewed for a second season.
Previously announced Vulture Festival Los Angeles talent for 2017 includes Kerry Washington and the cast of Scandal, Natalie Portman, Sarah Silverman, Lena Dunham, Ava DuVernay, Ryan Coogler, and many more. A full lineup can be found at VultureFestival.com/LA. Tickets for these events are on sale now, ranging from free events to $150, with most in the $25 range and including access to the AT&T Vulture Lounge, poolside at the Hollywood Roosevelt. A limited quantity of all-access Vulture Passes are available for $495 (excluding the Broad tour, Search Party scavenger hunt, and comedy night). Follow @VultureFestival and @Vulture for updates.
The weekend will kick off on Friday, November 17, with an exclusive opening-night party at the Hollywood Roosevelt, co-hosted by AT&T.
Vulture Festival Los Angeles is presented by AT&T, with additional sponsors including Citi, TNT, JetBlue, and New Amsterdam Vodka; media sponsors SiriusXM and Screenvision Media; and content providers DIRECTV and PopTV.