Plus: Daruma-ya opening soon, and more, in today's Leftovers.
More noodles for everyone.
Juice apples, get money.
What took so long?
New York Diet
Latest Food and Restaurant Videos
Grub Street scoured the country looking for shops that give doughnuts their due respect.
What To Eat
- Bunna Cafe, Opening Tomorrow in Bushwick, Serves Vegan Ethiopian Food
- Glasserie Elevates Rabbit to Menu-Superstar Status
- The Underground Gourmet: Otto’s Now Serves an Off-Menu Deep-Fried Taco
- Platt: M. Wells Makes It Okay to Order Chicken at a Steakhouse
- What to Eat at Empire Diner, Now Open and Serving Breakfast for Dinner
- Josh Cohen and Tyler Kord Opening Hanson Brothers at McCarren Rink
- What to Eat at Kingside, Marc Murphy’s Restaurant in the Viceroy Hotel
- First Look at Wallflower, a New West Village Cocktail Spot From Daniel and Maison Premiere Alums
- First Look at Douglas Rodriguez’s New Menu for Amigos
- What to Eat at Bergen Hill, Now Serving Razor Clams and Hamachi Crudo in Carroll Gardens
Popular Search Starters
Picks For Any Budget
Find Restaurants by Dish
Openings with Menus & Photos
What the Critics Pick
Adam Platt Reviews
Mission Chinese’s Danny Bowien tackles the taco.