Can't New York just have one?
"The best part of waking up ... "
No avocado-toast photos, we promise.
The chain just trademarked something called a "Chicken Shack."
New York Diet
Latest Food and Restaurant Videos
There are certain advantages to drinking at bars that also happen to be owned by the people actually making the drinks.
Attack this Filipino shaved-ice drink-cum-dessert from the top down.
What To Eat
- King Bee Will Introduce New York to the Donair (Think Acadian Gyro)
- What to Eat at Nightingale 9’s New Vietnamese Brunch
- First Look at Upland’s New Brunch
- Here’s Everything on the Table at Korean Barbecue Spot Kang Ho Dong Baekjeong
- A Full Look at Mission Cantina’s New Vietnamese Breakfast
- A Michelin-Starred Chef Is Now Cooking French Comfort Food at the Rebooted Happy Ending
- First Look at Empellon al Pastor, Now Open in the East Village
- What to Eat at Birds & Bubbles, Opening September 9
- The Nomad Bar Will Serve Canlis Salads for Two Weeks Only
- The Nomad Bar Serves the World’s Most Luxurious Chicken Pot Pie
Popular Search Starters
Picks For Any Budget
Find Restaurants by Dish
Openings with Menus & Photos
What the Critics Pick
Adam Platt Reviews
The Tex-Mex restaurant fails to deliver on the promise of a beloved (by Texans, at least) regional cuisine.