Plus: Little Prince launches brunch, and more, in today's Leftovers.
In Greenwich Village, no one knows your name. Except at Starbucks, or if you're Derek Jeter.
Smoke gets in your eyes.
The driest county in the world.
New York Diet
Latest Food and Restaurant Videos
Including Bittercube, Scrappy's, and Hella.
Gelato, pudding, waffles, and more. Because it's Christmastime.
What To Eat
- What to Eat at Maiden Lane, an All-Day Café Bringing Cured Fish and Meat to the East Village
- What to Eat at Hybird, Questlove and Stephen Starr’s Fried-Chicken Spot in Chelsea Market
- What to Eat at the Fourth, a New East Village Restaurant From the Owners of Tocqueville and 15 East
- First Look at Preserve24, a LES Restaurant That’s Also an Art Installation
- What to Eat at MP Taverna, Now Serving Octopus and Greek Paella in Astoria
- First Look at Glady’s, Bringing Wood-Fired Grilled Cheese and Pork Knuckle Sandwiches to Crown Heights
- What to Eat at the Lobster Place, Now Serving Oyster Po’ Boys and Beer in Chelsea Market
- What to Eat at Melibea, Jesus Nuñez’s Newest West Village Restaurant
- Killer Bites: 15 Pre-Meal Snacks You’ll Definitely Want to Order
- What to Eat at the Greenwich Project, Bringing Fancy Cocktails and Ramp Pasta to the Village
Popular Search Starters
Picks For Any Budget
Find Restaurants by Dish
Openings with Menus & Photos
What the Critics Pick
Adam Platt Reviews
Lafayette brings a big menu, big space, and big ideas to the brasserie craze.