Andrew Carmellini’s latest venture is almost perfectly timed to catch the wave of French-food nostalgia that has been building, these last several months, all over city.
Recently, a new wave of Israeli food has made inroads on the list of Zeitgeist-y New York cuisines.
The venue will make its official debut on June 1 at 3rd Ward’s anniversary barbecue.
Try this supremely sour greens-and-rhubarb recipe from his cookbook Braise.
Latest @GrubStreetNY tweet:
New York Diet
Latest Food and Restaurant Videos
I'd know that White Russian Breakfast Cereal anywhere!
Gelato, pudding, waffles, and more. Because it's Christmastime.
What To Eat
- What to Eat at the Fourth, a New East Village Restaurant From the Owners of Tocqueville and 15 East
- First Look at Preserve24, a LES Restaurant That’s Also an Art Installation
- What to Eat at MP Taverna, Now Serving Octopus and Greek Paella in Astoria
- First Look at Glady’s, Bringing Wood-Fired Grilled Cheese and Pork Knuckle Sandwiches to Crown Heights
- What to Eat at the Lobster Place, Now Serving Oyster Po’ Boys and Beer in Chelsea Market
- What to Eat at Melibea, Jesus Nuñez’s Newest West Village Restaurant
- Killer Bites: 15 Pre-Meal Snacks You’ll Definitely Want to Order
- What to Eat at the Greenwich Project, Bringing Fancy Cocktails and Ramp Pasta to the Village
- 13 Childhood-Throwback Desserts Reworked by Grown-up Restaurants
- What to Eat at Desnuda, Now Serving Lobster Ceviche and Tea-Smoked Oysters in Williamsburg
Popular Search Starters
Picks For Any Budget
Find Restaurants by Dish
Openings with Menus & Photos
What the Critics Pick
Adam Platt Reviews
Lafayette brings a big menu, big space, and big ideas to the brasserie craze.