The limited-time special is available at Black Seed Bagels until Sunday.
"They can have their lifestyle and do their own thing in their own place."
Grub Street sat down with David Gelb to talk about how Chef's Table will differ from other food programs.
"I just decided it would look better without the weenie. And oh my God! It’s beautiful."
New York Diet
Latest Food and Restaurant Videos
Haven't their poor fans been through enough already?
Attack this Filipino shaved-ice drink-cum-dessert from the top down.
What To Eat
- What to Eat at Nightingale 9’s New Vietnamese Brunch
- First Look at Upland’s New Brunch
- Here’s Everything on the Table at Korean Barbecue Spot Kang Ho Dong Baekjeong
- A Full Look at Mission Cantina’s New Vietnamese Breakfast
- A Michelin-Starred Chef Is Now Cooking French Comfort Food at the Rebooted Happy Ending
- First Look at Empellon al Pastor, Now Open in the East Village
- What to Eat at Birds & Bubbles, Opening September 9
- The Nomad Bar Will Serve Canlis Salads for Two Weeks Only
- The Nomad Bar Serves the World’s Most Luxurious Chicken Pot Pie
- Underground Gourmet: 17 Cool New Things to Eat and Drink Before Labor Day
Popular Search Starters
Picks For Any Budget
Find Restaurants by Dish
Openings with Menus & Photos
What the Critics Pick
Adam Platt Reviews
Danny Bowien gets a space to match his ambition.