Plus: Jehangir Mehta is cooking a dinner at his private kitchen, Momofuku Milk Bar has a strange new soft-serve flavor, and more, in today's leftovers.
Consumer Reports says your chicken is sick, and may make you sick, too.
Habana To-Go will be open year-round.
The real question: Did the bus driver get to keep the cookies?
New York Diet
Latest Food and Restaurant Videos
Big spud strikes again.
With the arrival of some serious new gelaterias, a couple of newfangled retro parlors, and the first local Dairy Queen in three decades, New York is virtually heat-wave-proof.
What To Eat
- Josh Cohen and Tyler Kord Opening Hanson Brothers at McCarren Rink
- What to Eat at Kingside, Marc Murphy’s Restaurant in the Viceroy Hotel
- First Look at Wallflower, a New West Village Cocktail Spot From Daniel and Maison Premiere Alums
- First Look at Douglas Rodriguez’s New Menu for Amigos
- What to Eat at Bergen Hill, Now Serving Razor Clams and Hamachi Crudo in Carroll Gardens
- What to Eat at Juni, Shaun Hergatt’s New Restaurant Opening Tonight
- What to Eat at Blue Ribbon Fried Chicken, Opening on Monday in the East Village
- What to Eat at MaisonO, Tadashi Ono’s New Izakaya in the Old Kenmare Space
- What to Eat at Corvo Bianco, Bringing Elizabeth Falkner’s Italian Cooking to the Upper West Side
- What to Eat and Drink at the Butterfly, Michael White and Eben Freeman’s Supper Club
Popular Search Starters
Picks For Any Budget
Find Restaurants by Dish
Openings with Menus & Photos
What the Critics Pick
Adam Platt Reviews
Chef John Daley’s omakase joint, Sushi Ko, isn’t short on style, substance, or uni.