Wylie Dufresne's pioneering restaurant is going out with a crazy modernist bang, or course, and not at all with a whimper.
The waitress who put the cup on the table's edge was negligent.
Fugu is apparently as dangerous as everyone says, and doesn't have to be served raw and in Japan by a careless sushi chef to mess you up.
He's a very good sport.
New York Diet
Latest Food and Restaurant Videos
The 40,000-brew quest doesn't involve any actual drinking.
Attack this Filipino shaved-ice drink-cum-dessert from the top down.
What To Eat
- First Look at Empellon al Pastor, Now Open in the East Village
- What to Eat at Birds & Bubbles, Opening September 9
- The Nomad Bar Will Serve Canlis Salads for Two Weeks Only
- The Nomad Bar Serves the World’s Most Luxurious Chicken Pot Pie
- Underground Gourmet: 17 Cool New Things to Eat and Drink Before Labor Day
- What to Eat at Claudette, Rosemary’s ProvenÃ§al-Inspired Sister
- Sara Jenkins Unleashes Porchetta Banh Mi
- What to Eat at Berg’n, the New Brooklyn Beer Hall Serving Tons of Amazing Food
- What to Eat and Drink at La Compagnie des Vins Surnaturels, Opening Tonight in Soho
- What to Eat at Black Seed, NYC’s Most Ambitious New Bagel Shop
Popular Search Starters
Picks For Any Budget
Find Restaurants by Dish
Openings with Menus & Photos
What the Critics Pick
Adam Platt Reviews
Two more takes on southern-fried chicken.